This weekly data includes forward-looking indicators including changed to pending, changed to sold and new listings for each of the five counties that MLSListings serves.
*New – February 2022 — The Aculist Weekly charts are now 15 week rolling reports, with the current week in the middle. The chart allows you to see 7 weeks back and 7 weeks forward.
Data differences from previous reports:
- CRMLS data is not included due to data sharing agreements. This is typically a small number (46 listings across five counties)
- The Active Listings count does not include Members Only listings
- The Active Listings count is de-duped, so properties are not counted twice (lots and land, multi-class)
- The New Listings count does not include Members Only listings
The Aculist Weekly charts include:
- Active listings
- New listings
- Changed to pending
- Changed to sold
- Year over Year over Year comparisons (2020-2022)
Please click on the image of the county below to download the document for that county.
You get 3 Free Market Data Reports each month with your MLSListings subscription. Request reports by the city, ZIP code, MLS area or elementary or high school district of your choice. With your photo and contact information, these reports are a perfect way to kick off the real estate year.
To sign up for auto-delivery of the Aculist Weekly Update PowerPoint slides, please enter your email address and click submit.