An exclusive benefit to MLSListings subscribers, you can download professional data for your marketing needs. See 10-years’ worth of data for the city or ZIP code of your choice, or build your own Web Widgets to add to your personal website.
Key Benefits of the Aculist Web Widgets:
- The charts are constantly updating so the data is always fresh.
- You can select the period that you want to display (The last 10 years are the default).
- You can download the graphs for use in your marketing material with SVG, PNG or CSV formats available.
- You can choose a vibrant color palette or black and white or even a neutral color palette with just the click of a button.
To Add a Web Widget to Your Website, please see the following requirements:
- 1. You must be a current MLSListings subscriber.
- 2. You must have a working website with editing privileges/credentials.
- 3. You must visit the Aculist Configurator site and design the Aculist Web Widgets that you would like to have on your site.
- 4. You must tell us where on your website you would like the Aculist Web Widgets you designed are to be placed.
Watch this video to learn more about how you can use these Aculist Web Widgets as well as how you can add them to your own website:
Please note – You must be logged in to MLSListings to access the links below.
1. To View/Download Web Widgets: The newest Aculist Web Widgets are available in the Pro Support Center in the Reports & Statistics area. Start by clicking on “Pro Support” and then on the Reports & Statistics tile. As this is an exclusive area, agents will need to be logged in to get to this data.
Click here to view the Aculist Web Widgets created by our team: https://support.mlslistings.com/s/statistics
2. To Add Web Widgets to your website: Click on the “Build a Web Widget” button in the Aculist portal (where you download Market Data Reports). Web Widgets can be designed, and the code copied for use on websites. We have technical support personnel available to support agents who need it (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Visit this site to learn more about adding Aculist Web Widgets to your own website: https://mlslwebwidgets.mlslistings.com/