Build your brand. Grow your business.
Up your game with access to powerful data and dynamic, up-to-date analysis of current market events and past trends.
Point and click to retrieve historical data or create a custom, presentation-ready report
- Quickly shift through the years of transactions to pull key market facts out of the MLS data haystack.
- Using a point-and-click interface you can visualise and work with the data.
- Generate custom reports that you can present to your buyers and sellers making you stand above the crowd.
For your clients
- Facilitate the communication of market data using easy-to-understand charts and reports.
- Validate your value: prove that you are earning your commission because you have a solid knowledge of the local real estate area, past sales data, and market trends.
- Today, the Internet has brought real estate information to consumers and the tech-savvy ones are educating themselves quickly.
- Analytics are essential for backing-up your recommendations for a listing price, coaching a buyer’s offer, and overall steering your clients’ actions in helping them make the best decisions.
- Analytics can open the door for following-up on an initial contact at an open house and generate further conversations.
- Market knowledge strengthens relationships and positions you as a trusted advisor, rather than just a transactional facilitator.
- For new agents, quickly learn the local knowledge you need to compete with established agents.
- Keep the relationship going with prospects and past clients by sending emails with a personal message and the latest market update on their neighborhood.
- Analytics help you focus on the highest return transactions. You can assess where to spend your limited time and wisely target your prospecting efforts.
- Create effective marketing materials from customized reports for your own area positioning your services as the expert in your local community.
- Analytics strengthen your reputation by showcasing rank and achievement against other agents in the same area.